Well it’s been way too long since I’ve posted an update, but I have actually done some work on the car. I was able to spend some time working on it this summer, and my priority was to get the car rolling, which meant I needed to install the BMW E39 rear suspension in the vehicle.
Unfortunately I was working alone and in a bit of a time crunch, so I wasn’t able to get as many photos of the whole process as I would have liked, and the pictures I did take were just with my phone’s camera, so they aren’t that great. However, I got everything installed and I am very satisfied with the accuracy I was able to locate the rear subframe and how everything went together! Continue reading